Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Weekend

Who needs an alarm clock when you have a cat who will help you get up a 6:30 on Saturday by chewing on your hair :)  I did have to get up @ 7 to get ready to head to the 5k but still.  I guess I shouldn't get to upset it was super cute.  Besides @1pm she and her brother have a groomer appointment and she is not going to like that.  But it is summer and Siberian Cats need to get shaved.  I do not shave them completely just their bellies and the rest just gets thinned out.

I didn't think I was going to have to bake at all this weekend but I got a last minute email from a HS friend on facebook about a delivery Monday.  I am not sure if I am doing it as I have not heard back again but even without that Tom took the father's day left overs to his job so now I have to make a bunch with the Nikon logo on them LMAO

Boy am I sleepy but I hope to shave at least 1 minute off my last time for the 5k.  Then after the groomer this house needs a good cleaning!  I was so busy last week it got neglected :)

Enjoy your weekend Sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment