Monday, June 13, 2011

Father's Day Week

Here is the beginning of my first super busy week in this venture as a baker.  I am scared and excited at the same time.  I have to do a bunch of decorating tonight (5 orders) that need to be shipped and then fondant class tomorrow followed by 2 more days of decorating for deliveries on Friday.  All of this while working for a company who does awards for graduations and school end of the year ceremonies....so I average 50 hours a week at my "real" job.

First stop today is Bed Bath and Beyond for a cushion mat for the floor next to my island, standing for that many hours on a tile floor is bad for my feet and back.  I have always wanted one but they are pretty pricey but now I feel like I need it as much as it costs.

I posted pics on my facebook from this weekend but haven't had a chance to upload them here yet so if you want to check them out please visit my facebook page.  www.facebook.com/sweetiedarlings

Is Monday over yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment